[Bf-python] link to bug tracker in help

Jiri Hnidek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Mon Dec 13 08:54:49 CET 2004

Hi,
it is good idea I like it. Since help menus are created with python
script it is very easy to add some items to this menu. I created such
python script. It includes link at projects.blender.org, but it tsn't
the best solution. I guess, that somebody should create some special
page for this purpose. We have page explaining how to send report about
bug: http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Bugreports.143.0.html, but
projects.blender.org includes too many thinks. I guess, that we would
need something much more simple.

Regards

Jiri