[Bf-python] link to bug tracker in help

Tom Musgrove tommusgrove__ at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:59:53 CET 2004

I think we should have a link to the bug tracker in the help system, or
perhaps a link to a page that has a link to the bug tracker.

On the page we could have a brief explanation of how to file a good bug
report (ie including a .blend file if posible, what os and graphics card,
etc.) and a link to where to download a cvs build to make sure the bug still
exists, then lastly a link to the tracker.

Also we should mention to contact jesterking if they have difficulty setting
up a bug account.

What do you think?

Tom M.
LetterRip