[Bf-python] Suzanne awards

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Aug 28 14:26:25 CEST 2004

Hi team,

During the Blender conference we'll do Suzanne awards again. We thought
of;

- Best art
- Best animation
- Best development contribution
- Best python script
- Special achievement award

With so many cool scripts being developed the past year, I think it
would be nice to give it special attention this year. The procedure for
the award could be as following;

- we announce the award on forums/mailling lists, and invite people to
propose candidates there
- the bf-python team appoints a jury to define (maximum) 5 official
nominees
- during the conference, participants then do the final vote

The jury should also prepare a page with the nominations clearly
described.

All nominees can get a free product of choice from the Blender e-shop.
The winner will get the real 3d statue. Handed over at the conference,
or shipped to home address.

What do you think?

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org