[Bf-python] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc Mathutils.py

Michael Reimpell M.Reimpell at tu-bs.de
Thu Aug 5 14:26:26 CEST 2004

> em raises to me with the use of the rotationPart() method in my
> script. i've been obliged to change the order of multiplication in opposite
> with the former version which uses the vect module from Martin Strubel.

Matrix.transpose() will switch your matrix from normal multiplication to
"left-multiplication". Also remember that transpose(A*B) = transpose(B) *
transpose(A), so there is no need to change the order of multiplication
additionally. But since there is no documentation, you have to figure out,
what type of matrix is returned by Blender's Python interface.