[Bf-python] For scripts bundle 234 : import script for Adobe illustrator (tm) .AI file in PS-Adobe-2.0 format

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Aug 4 01:21:58 CEST 2004

Hi Jean-Michel,

Using the script linked here
(http://jmsoler.free.fr/didacticiel/blender/tutor/cpl_import_ai.htm) it
still doesn't work when exporting as an Illustrator 10 file (with no
compression). I get this error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<string>", line 400, in fonctionSELECT
   File "<string>", line 354, in scan_FILE
   File "<string>", line 315, in pik_pattern
ValueError: invalid literal for float(): obj<</Length

I notice the import menu item  still says "Adobe Illustrator Curve
Importer" - is this the same version as you are using? In your
screenshots, I see "Paths (svg, ai, ...) "

Cheers,

Matt