[Bf-python] Help on elasticity

meenaneha shekarvaid meenaneha at rediffmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:43:01 CEST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

I have placed random objects on the mesh and want to make a game where the user can elongate one end of the object by clicking on it and drag till a desired position and release mouse. I'm using Game blender in the Blender version of 2.25

I initially assumed it would be very simple....only adding Elasticity to each object....
But alas, i cant seem to find any property such as elasticity....

Just to let u know that i have read up the manual and found elasticity of collision= restitut in materials. But i dont want any collsion..

Anything i'm missing out??