[Bf-python] radius of collision sphere

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Mon Apr 26 21:03:08 CEST 2004

The object and mesh datastructs have a bounding box member that contains
the 8 points that make up the bounding box for the object. This is not
currently accessable through the api.  If the bounding box itself is not
good for collision detection, with the 8 points that make the top and
bottom of the box could be used to calculate an arc which could lead to
a sphere calculation. I haven't looked at how to do that but Im sure
someone has had this problem before.