[Bf-python] radius of collision sphere

Jacek =?unknown-8bit?Q?Pop=B3awski?= jpopl at interia.pl
Mon Apr 26 16:19:23 CEST 2004

I am using Blender objects in my game engine. I need one feature which I think
is not available in current Python API. I need to define collision sphere for
given mesh/object. Sphere is defined by its center and radius.

Is it possible to create sphere as "sphere" and not mesh or metaball? Is it
possible to read it in Python API? Probably not. What would you recommnend to
make it available? I could draw mesh sphere, but I must have it's radius. How?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies