[Bf-python] City generator now available!

alex mole nal at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 13:17:16 CEST 2004

Hi all

The city generator plugin I mentioned a while back is now available:
http://www.alexmole.co.uk/pcd

I'd love to see this on the central python download scripts page, but
I'm not sure how to go about getting it there.

Note that this is a very early version! While it works well on my PC,
there is a good chance that it will have issues elsewhere. For instance,
I think it uses some features of python 2.3 [which I think that I must
be compiling Blender against, as it hasn't complained about them]. I
guess that this won't be viable for most people until Blender 2.33 comes
out...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it :)

BTW: I'd appreciate it if it could be hosted off my server, as my server
seems to be very flaky and not respond sometimes :( I guess that's the
price I pay for getting the cheapest hosting deal around...

Cheers,

Alex