[Bf-python] Python Object.getArmatureIpos()

Anders Nilsson breakin at home.se
Sat Apr 3 00:25:46 CEST 2004

This patch will add the method Object.getArmatureIpos() that, if object
is a armature, returns a list of (name,ipos)-tuples for each bone in the
armature. Currently there is no way of getting bone-ipos from the
object. Hope I got all the refcnt's right!

You know better than me of naming of functions and such so please change
if you feel I choose a bad name of the function. Perhaps not only
armatures have action-channels and the function should be renamed to
something more general.

I ran cvs diff in the source/blender/python-dir, hence the relative
paths in patch.txt

Anders Nilsson (breakin)