[Bf-python] returnvertsfromgroup

models at paposo.com models at paposo.com
Tue Sep 30 04:32:08 CEST 2003

O.k. This is the same as above expect the returnVertsFromGroup() only
returns indeces now.
 (It was all so traumatic _  _)
                                     :   :
I guess that way people can test whats in their group and then pass the
results to getVertexInfluences if they want to know the weights for the
index then. I do think that getVertexInfluences should also return the name
of the group though. The def_nr member of the Dweight is the group number.
The object's defbase list at index def_nr should give the name of the group
(object->defbase.first + def_nr)->name. That way you can determine the
group/vertex association and it's weight. There should be a way of looking
at the list of returned influences and seeing your group/vertex association.