[Bf-python] Little error with 228c

Manuel Bastioni manuelbastioni at tin.it
Mon Sep 29 13:12:34 CEST 2003

> The problem we have here comes from the way we use
> the our setattrfunc to call methods to set attributes.
> This is basically an excellent idea because the setXXX
> methods do range checking and clamping and other nify things.

This mean the correct style is to use is get and set function
where is possible, right?
If I use set and get, I'm sure about future changes?

> A patch is attached.

Thanks!
However I'm not able to compile the source :-(

A little question: I'm a bit confused about get and Get (set and Set).
This code produce a series of beep and a lot of strange characters:

import Blender
from Blender import *
foo = Object.getSelected()
print foo[0].getName()