[Bf-python] better integration of python scripts : nd attempt.

models at paposo.com models at paposo.com
Mon Sep 29 01:02:17 CEST 2003

I just compiled and ran it.  Very cool. :) I compiled it and am running it
on XP.

There were a few probs (for me) that i fixed though. It doesn't like the
"/.blender/scripts/" line.  I had to remove "/.blender/" and make it simply
"scripts/..." for the scripts to both load and execute. This change was
needed in the 3 places that this line occurs. Otherwise It looks for this:
C:\blender\bin\/.blender//.blender/scripts/...
which it can't find. It can find this:
C:\blender\bin\/.blender/scripts/...
I put the /scripts file into C:\blender\bin\.blender.
I think this is due to what BLI_getHome() returns at the home path for the
executable. i.e. wherever the blender.exe file currently resides. +
"/.blender".  The details look like their in BLI_getHome() in util.c.

As a side note my scroll bar didn't seem to work right after i loaded text
into it.  It seems that the bar would scroll down below the window and their
were a few extra lines of text at the bottom of the file.  Hmm.  Nothing
that noticable though.

I like it.