[Bf-python] Important: next Blender release

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Sep 23 20:08:38 CEST 2003

Hi, Joseph

From: "Gilbert, Joseph" <jgilbert at tigr.org>
> Sorry I was testing some scripts today. I lost power at my house after
> hurricane isabel hit us and haven't been able to work on anything. I
> modified the vgroup stuff to take the object pointer last night.  Ill see
if
> I can send it later today after some testing.

Hope you're all fine.  No need to hurry with your additions, Joseph.  CVS is
frozen for anything but major bug fixes and one or two things Ton planned to
add.  So the vgrouping functions support can only be made available after
this snapshot, for 2.30.

Sorry that I took more than I should to get things in place for vgrouping,
that made you rewrite the functions more than once.  But it's not that bad:
this release is not an "official" one, it's not 2.29.  We'll have time to
test throughly the additions and vgrouping will be one of the features in
2.30, which we expect to be a milestone release for Blender.

If you can, please test those different cases for nmesh creation / linking,
to make sure they work.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br