[Bf-python] Some questions on 2.28 documents

Tatsuya Nakamura BlenderM at n.email.ne.jp
Sun Sep 14 17:49:59 CEST 2003

Hi, Jacques and models at paposo.com (sorry, I miss your name...):

Sorry for this late replay for your answers.
It seems that the two variables 'curveBP' and 'rctf' in Curve module are
not accessible from Blender GUI and may be not good to be changed by
users without any intention.
I am writing the Python reference for Japanese users who may not be
familiar with scripting but are interested in using Blender for their 3D
creations. I am wondering whether I should mention about the methods to
get access these variables in it, or not.

Thanks,
Tatsuya.