[Bf-python] python exiting()

models at paposo.com models at paposo.com
Fri Oct 31 13:28:07 CET 2003

Im working on the lattice module and I keep getting a weird error. When I
create a single lattice - no prob. When I create two lattices with the same
script and then exit i get:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\blender\bin\debug\blender.exe

way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Anyway I track down where the problem is:
When exit_usiblender() is called it calls BPY_end_python() which calls
Py_Finalize():
It's the call to Py_Finalize() that is causing the error. If I comment it
out Im o.k.

I wonder if something is not being destroyed in the right order or im
forgetting decref somewhere....