[Bf-python] Python API bug (?)

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Oct 30 03:16:00 CET 2003

Hi Stefano,

>      NMesh.PutRaw(Mesh,Patch.getName())

> On Yesterday's CVS buid it crashes not, but it duplicates
> Patch objects, does not substitute the changed mesh.

NMesh.PutRaw(mesh, name) looks for a mesh *data* object called name, not an
object called name.  That may be the problem.  If your objects and obdata
don't have the same names, Patch.getName() won't do what you want.

> BTW.
> why NMesh.mode is undocumented?

It's documented in our cvs version of the doc files.  A new revision of the
docs should be available soon.

> Where is NMesh.RemDoubles() method?
This functions operates on editmeshes, we still don't have an EditMesh
module.  But you can code a python function to do that in your code.  It's
not hard, but depends on what you're doing.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br