[Bf-python] Script page at blender.org

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Wed Oct 29 22:23:19 CET 2003

Just an update on the python scripts page:

I've got it basically working at http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein/blender/plugins
Stuff that needs to be done.
	Fill in missing info for each plugin. (What type of license,the
		actual python scripts, example blend file.)
		Maybe provide small images for plugins where its applicable.
	Test them, and if they don't work in current version of blender
		update them so they do.
	Add more plugins I'm pretty sure there are still a lot out there

I was talking with Willian, and I kind of agree with this,
provide the plugin that works with the current version of blender,
and in the readme provide links to older versions.

There are maybe some that could get culled from the list, right now
I'm just going with everything I can get my hands on.

Anyone that wants to help out in this effort feel free to collect
the missing info for a given python script and email it to me.

And of course if you have any suggestions/comments email me as well. ;)

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein