[Bf-python] Script page at blender.org

Jacques Guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 11 22:49:46 CEST 2003

Willian Padovani Germano wrote:

>Hi Jacques,
>
>No, this is not about scripts in Blender, this is for the scripts *web page*
>at www.blender.org , which should have a list of all working scripts, with
>links to them.

Yes, Willian, I understood correctly :-)
I simply mentioned that I didn't forget the idea of a closer integration
of scripts in blender. I intensively used elysiun list, but there are
some problems ( broken links, and some scripts of little interest, imho)
In the future, it would be better to use blender's own repository for
the selection of the "packaged" scripts.

>Better wait a little, I'll still add the SpaceScript thing, only after that
>we can go on with the second phase.  I already coded the new space, I'm just
>waiting things to settle down after Ton's changes, to integrate / commit it.

Right. Really eager to try the SpaceScript...

Cheers.
J.