[Bf-python] returnvertsfromgroup

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Oct 1 06:31:28 CEST 2003

From: <models at paposo.com>
> o.k. Ive tested this with getData(), link(), putRaw(), new() and anything
> else i can think of.  I also fixed the names of the py exceptions. This
> looks likes its the trick.

Great, I'll try to integrate your patch before trying to fix (changing)
anything else, of course.  Ah, and congratulations : ).

> The only thing is that object.link(mesh) acts
> funny. The vgrouping functions work with it but the mesh doesn't draw
itself
> correctly in the 3d view (i put this in the other post).

Mmm then probably object.link(mesh) isn't updating the object accordingly.
Let's check the other methods and see what they do that object.link doesn't,
this may solve this (and other) issues.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br