[Bf-python] Little (almost new UPDATE) error with 228c

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Oct 1 06:14:36 CEST 2003

From: "Manuel Bastioni" <manuelbastioni at tin.it>
(...)
> If I repete the procedure, I've Mesh.002, .003, .004, etc...
> but in OOPS window I don't see the previous (and deleted)
> mesh.

This is expected, because when you try to put a new mesh in an object that
already had a mesh, the old mesh is unlinked (so if it only had one owner,
it disappears from the OOPS window).  The normal thing would be to simply
delete this mesh completely, but Blender doesn't do this to meshes and most
other objects, so the count is incremented (Mesh.001, 002, etc).

Of course we'll check everything there and fix the crashes and other
problems, thanks a lot for the reports.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br