[Bf-python] api style/doc question

alex mole nal at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 23:51:30 CET 2003

Hello :)

So that you guys can keep an eye on me and make sure I'm doing things a
sensible way [;)], I've uploaded a newer version of the API doc to

http://www.geocities.com/lordbosh/Texture

I think that the API for the Texture class is now complete- let me know
if you think otherwise ;)

I've also now mentioned the MTex class, though that is fr from complete...

I've also changed the definitions of what the new Material methods do,
in order to realign them with what Blender is doing under the hood
[which probably makes more sense...]. They are now:

getTextures()- Returns the texture channels as a tuple of Texture.MTex
                objects or None if the channel is empty

setTexture(num,tex)- set channel _num_ to texture _tex_

clearTexture(num)- remove a texture from channel _num_

Enjoy ;)

alex

ps. I might get round to coding this lot one day- you never know your
luck ;)

http://www.messagelabs.com