[Bf-python] Texture module

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Wed Nov 12 20:16:51 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 21:05, Gilbert, Joseph wrote:
> My personal preference is for have all the #defines from the .c file defined
> as constants in the python texture module.  The difference is:
> myTex.setMode('wood')
> or
> myTex.setMode(WOOD)

This has been the intention during the implementation of the new API.
However, this has been brought up halfway during implementation simply
because we (well Willian or Jacques actually) got more and more
knowledge about implementing Python functionality.
Unfortunately, not all modules (*cough* Object *cough*) are following
this great initiative.

With regards,
	Michel