[Bf-python] Meeting minutes 24-05 + invitation 31-05

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu May 29 20:36:18 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 11:43, Michel Selten wrote:

Nice report, Michel : )

> - IanWill is working on the Material module, after that he'll continue
>   work on the NMesh module
Just some updates: Material is mostly done, I'm back with NMesh.

> - Do we want the World module back (it was in 2.23, but not in 2.25)?
Yes, it's an easy one and is part of Blender.  Not much use for most
scripts, but for a new blender export format, for example, we need all
modules.  And there are other possible uses.

> - Using Doxygen, the internals of the Python API can be described, not
>   the api itself.
Yes, and probably we need to do some better formatting of the sources to
generate better doxigen docs.  That's another thing to do in the final
cleanup of the exppython sources.  We should talk to the guy who is
doing that for other parts of Blender, look at what he did, etc. to know
what to do.

>   A module documentation should contain the following sections:
>   1 - General Description
Including a brief explanation for newbies of the related functionality
in Blender. Ex: for module Curve: what are curves in Blender, what are
the types, what are they used for?  Guignot already did that for Curve,
btw.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br