[Bf-python] buggy Object_GetSelected()

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Mon May 19 22:07:23 CEST 2003

Try to run following command in python:

print Blender.Object.getSelected()

When I unselect everything - it's working correctly, i.e it prints empty list.

However, when I select at least one object it prints _all_ objects, including Camera:

[[Object "Cube"], [Object "Plane.003"], [Object "Camera"]]

If I understand correctly - buggy code is in:

PyObject *M_Object_GetSelected (PyObject *self, PyObject *args)

(in file blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/Object.c)

I will be investigating it, but please tell if anyone has any ideas what is
wrong :)

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies