[Bf-python] Effects module, prop 1, Curve module, updated.

guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Sun May 18 14:41:35 CEST 2003

Hi!

Here are :
    the 1st proposal for the Effects Module, and the new Curves Mod,
with some minor fixes by Willian and I. (tks, Willian!)

The effects mod should be, imho, a submodule of Object. (Effects are
attached to Objects). Won't be so that difficult.

The Eff mod is long, but it allows user to access ALL (except one...)
the properties of an effect (even props the user should not access, for
instance the type value. But maybe some crazy hacker will find an
utility for it...)
If you try to read/write a property of an effect, and the effect is not
the good type, an error is raised.

What has to be done now ?

See ya.

P.S. No, I didn't write all the code for this module. Used a quick and
dirty home made code generator.  ;-)
PPS A quick way for testing these mods without making changes to the
source tree is simply to #include"Mod.c"  in Blender.c and recompile.