[Bf-python] Python status

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Sat May 17 18:38:24 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 17:42, Jacek Popławski wrote:
> On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 04:37:11PM +0200, Michel Selten wrote:
> > * Implement the IPO module                                      open
> > * Implement the Material module                                 open
> > * Implement the Mesh module                         (IanWill)   open
> > * Implement the NMesh module                        (IanWill)   open
> > * Implement the Object module                       (Michel)    open
> > * Implement the Scene module                                    open
> > * Find a resolution for the security issues.                    open
>
> Do you mean modules without owner are searching for someone? Should I help
> here?

Yes,

feel free to work on one. Although I had intended to use the Scene
module as a guide when I start writing the tutorial about creating a
Blender module. If you want to work on it, just say so :)

With regards,
	Michel

ps. I know we had talked about this on the mailing list, but I just
wanted to answer this one on the list as well :)