[Bf-python] Python status

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Sat May 17 18:36:33 CEST 2003

Ok, I have some additions myself :)

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 16:37, Michel Selten wrote:
> High Priority:
> --------------
> The points below are not critical for a 2.28 release, but should have
> been fixed before it.
>
> * Update the comments for each module.                          open
>   In the header comment I wrote "This is a new part of blender".
>   This should be replaced by a short description of the module.
> * Write some standard test scripts for testing the API          open
> * Write a Blender Python API description                        open
> * Write a tutorial on how to implement a new Python   (Michel)  open
>   module.
    Erm, Willian already has written a nice short description
    that covers a small part of this tutorial.

* Create a seperate script for VRML import/export                 open
* Remove the freeze stuff and source/blender/bpython from         open
  the build process. This needs to be done _after_ the
  critical points are resolved.

Is there anything else from the freeze stuff that needs to be ported or
somehow be converted to a script?

With regards,
	Michel