[Bf-python] Update function bugs

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat May 17 06:19:17 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 17:03, Manuel wrote:
> Any news about the bugs of update() function?
>
> 1) A mesh modified with the update() can't be used
> to make a key in RVK animation.
>
> 2) A mesh with UVmap material, after the update()
> crash Blender in the rendering.
>
> About the second bug, take a look here:
> http://www.kino3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=684
> It's regarding 2.26, but the same is under 2.27

Thanks for the detailed report, Manuel.  I'm checking the links right
now.  I'm integrating NMesh in exppython and the material's part isn't
done yet (in opy_nmesh.c it is based in DataBlocks, something used in
bpython but not in exppython, so I'll rewrite those parts).  After that
I'll be able to try to fix other things, this module is obviously very
important.

Thanks again : ).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br