[Bf-python] armatures again

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed May 14 06:13:40 CEST 2003

Hi,

> No, i've done something better, i think. You can take a loot at this as
> a temp reference  and to get an idea(not yet finished).
(...)

Looks good. I haven't studied this part of Blender (bones/armature), so
I can't comment much further.  A minor issue is that other modules have
rename instead of setName, but that's really minor.  We should obviously
agree on a common term, of course.  setName follows the way all other
set... functions are called, but for set name we do have a real word,
rename, that's why I think it is more natural to use it.  English is not
my native language though, so I have no problem accepting the change, if
you guys decide so ...

About the Mesh module, I'm cleaning NMesh, will commit it (if I get rid
of all compile errors) after 2.27 comes out, if that happens soon, or
anyway in two or three days.  The Mesh module uses NMesh and was written
in Python, I'll see what to do with it after NMesh is in place.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br