[Bf-python] newbie

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Tue May 13 02:49:41 CEST 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 01:11:40AM +0000, guignot wrote:
> After a very fast discussion with french Blenderheads, it appears that
> some desired features would be :
> Nurbs and Particle control from Python.
> A neat and STABLE API...

I think STABLE API is now more important than anything else.
I was browsing Python code in Blender and I think new implementation is quite
clear, but my problem is I am unable to find place where API is defined.
Sure, there is happydoc generated documentation on WWW, but I don't feel it's
complete.
For example where is defined Mesh structure?

There is Mesh struct in DNA_mesh_types.h. How much data from Mesh will be
accesible in Python? Where is Python Mesh structure described? I think that's
basic question.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies