[Bf-python] povanim

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Jun 20 03:27:43 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 16:08, Jacques Guignot wrote:
> Sorry, Willian, I forgot the documentation generator you intended to use
> (doxygen?)

A guy named Casey Corn is doxygenizing Blender sources (look at
blender/doc dir, I guess).  Linux systems usually come with doxygen, so
you can search for its docs and use the program to generate
documentation from the Doxygenfile or something.  The last decision on
this was that it should only be used in .h files.  I haven't updated
accordingly yet.  You can also check the net for its docs, of course.

But for our python docs, the program is epydoc (it's on sourceforge).
Did you look at the email I sent a few days ago with its output and the
Camera.py fake file needed to write that?

> Where can I find the syntax of the somehow weird comments in Camera.* ?

Doxygen docs at your hd or the net.

> Should anyone use this doc generator ?

You can wait a little more.  They are still deciding how to use this.

> P.S. Read your interview at blender.org...  Cool...

Thanks, that was a surprise, when Matt Ebb emailed me about it last
week.  It'll be cool to know more about all you guys : ).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br