[Bf-python] Automatic documentation : ) !

Ramanan Selvaratnam rama at uklinux.net
Thu Jun 19 03:32:26 CEST 2003

Willian Padovani Germano wrote:

>On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 21:59, Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote:
>

>>Thanks. Now what we need to ascertain is whether there is someone
>>already  on the case.
>>I noticed sometime back there was mention of Python documentation on the
>>[bf-docboard].
>>
>>If there is someone  working on it I will like to join in.
>>Otherwise  I can do an outline to fit a model as described above and see
>>where we go from there.
>>

>Well, each developer is free to prepare docs for their "own" (;))
>modules or let someone else do it.  If you'd like to participate, great

IMHO there will be need to harmonize the style of documentation as much
as possible and it is best left to one or two busy with the [bf-docboard]
I will wait until this weekend for [bf-docboard] to respond.

>: ), you could email me and discuss what you want to do or do it in this
>list.

I will post an outline soon and get feedback.

> For example, the Draw and BGL modules need more care and, for
>those, there is documentation at the recently freed Blender Manual
>sources.

Will have a look at these.

> So we can look there for material.  Same for other modules.

Best regards,

Ramanan