[Bf-python] Automatic documentation : ) !

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Jun 19 02:49:29 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 18:12, Jacques Guignot wrote:
> ok. I download epydoc, and rewrite C comments in a "epydoc readable" way.

Not the C comments, let me take the chance to comment about it here:

Michel agreed to put this in a api2_2x/doc dir.

There we'll put ** .py ** files like the Camera.py one I sent.  The
documentation is created from those fakes, not from .c files.

For Doxygen docs, following the decision at bf-committers to only use it
for header files, we'll probably change (I'll try and see if it
compiles) a little how things are being done:

modules.h or another file will have all public declarations of all
Modules, like the PyTypes and the C_ structs.  This file will be
included in all Module .c files.

Each individual header, then, will only have private declarations
(static) and Doxygen comments.  .c files will have normal, internal
documentation.

>From now on we'll be discussing the restructuring, including function
naming conventions (I'll send an email about that in a few days), etc.,
please reply with your opinions. The idea is not to bother everyone with
random changes, we want consistency : ).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br