[Bf-python] Change in layout of camera module source

Jonathan Thambidurai jonthambi at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 00:20:46 CEST 2003

I just checked out the latest code and noticed that many declarations
that were previously in Camera.h have been moved to Camera.c.  Why was
this done?  I thought it was better to have the implementation seperated
from the interface, as was the case when more was in the .h file.  There
is no real problem here; I was just writing a Scene module using the
Camera files as a reference and was surprised to see such a change.  It
should also be noted that a quick look at Lamp.h reveals that the same
changes were not made there.  Additionally, C_Camera has been changed to
BPy_Camera.  Is this to be the new naming convention?

        As a side note:  are we supposed to be using the functions that
are prefixed with EXPP or their Python* equivalents?

Thank you,
Jonathan Thambidurai