[Bf-python] povanim

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Jun 11 05:36:33 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 00:24, Jacek Popławski wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 12:06:27AM -0300, Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
> > I tested my own scripts yesterday.  The ac3d importer crashed Blender,
> But how can you test scripts without working objects.data ?

It was just a test, possibly to go and fix exppython in steps till my
script  worked.  But I wasn't expecting a segfault, specially outside
the Blender modules.

BTW: I searched google for "visit_decref" and found some reports that
reinforce the possibility that my old python 2.2 (from Feb 23, 2002!) is
somewhat buggy in memory management.  Will check tomorrow, building
blender without exppython.

> I mean I compiled CVS tonight and realized objects.data is none for valid
> object...

Yes, sorry. I messed with that to make .data work for cameras, on
Sunday, when I finished the Scene module.  I didn't want to mess too
much with Object.c without talking to Michel first.

If he doesn't "appear" till tomorrow, I'll try to finish fixing that
part for the other objects like I did for cameras, anyway.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br