[Bf-python] bug (?) in Python path : mitigating factor...

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Jun 10 05:05:11 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 22:46, Jacques Guignot wrote:
> If I define the environnment variable PYTHONPATH, everything is OK.
>
> Should we warn the users that it is mandatory to define this variable ?

It's still early to know that.  We first need our future "beta-testers"
to help us improving / fixing / delimiting exppython in real,
crossplatform use.  The error you reported looked weird.  I remember
something about 'import site' msg in older Blender versions, but get
nothing like that, currently (linux, autotools build with
--enable-exppython).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br