[Bf-python] formulas for Armature deformation

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Fri Jun 6 16:20:22 CEST 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 04:16:42PM +0200, Jordi Rovira i Bonet wrote:
> >>The vertex weight is also accesible.
> >>

> >But weight for each group, right?
> >

> no. for each vertex.

For each vertex and for each group, am I wrong?
Can't vertex be in two groups?

> >I think when your implementation (and NMesh!) will work I could construct
> >simple SDL/OpenGL viewer in one evening. I hope there will be place on
> >blender.org to put it as reference :-)
> >
> mmm. so fast? are you sure? :)

Displaying static mesh is trivial (few classes, last time I wrote it in few
hours). Only problem will be to find correct algorithm for translating vertices
and correct bugs.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies