Misc Patch (Was:Re: [Bf-python] Meeting minutes 24-05 + invitation 31-05)

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Wed Jun 4 22:41:16 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 11:57, Jordi Rovira i Bonet wrote:
> >About the Scene module: It looks like a good start. Do you have time to
> >finish it this week?
> >
> So... shall i assume this work (it wasn't assigned to me initially....)

If you want to! That would be great!

> Notes about the latest commits in the CVS.
>
> BGL.h line 1005, there's a varaible declaration after a function
> instruction which doesn't compile in old C standards (the added line
> with assignation should be moved below the var declaration)

Whoops, stupid mistake. I wonder though why gcc -Wall didn't complain.

> Camera.h it doesn't compile with the declaration of the PyTypeObject
> Camera_Type =... because the callback functions are not declared yet.
> However, moving this declaration to the C file works for me. Is this
> Python object really needed in the header?

This one is strange. First of all, I don't get any warnings/errors.
Second, it seems to be the same as the other PyTypeObject declarations.

> There's no way to access object's name (only object's data name) which i
> require to export the scene graph without duplicationg the meshes that
> are referenced twice. I'll add itin Object.c.

Good. No problem here.

Could you please recompile? I did some updates.

With regards,
	Michel