[Bf-python] More friendly python for the end user.

John Harris asdf_46 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 1 21:57:28 CEST 2003

This subject has been playing on my mind for some time now. To me it
seems that python scripts in blender are limited only to the really
intrested since a full version of python has to be installed. I don't
know what it would do the the size of blender to include an interpeter
with complete liberaries or if it is even practical. Including some more
common lib like string and math might go a long way too help to.

Another thing that has been playing on my mind is having a way to load
scripts into blend like texture and sequencer plugins are handled. This
would make it so at no point would the end user ever have to look at
python code (unless of cource they choose to.) This would make it less
scary to the new user and also gave scripts a feeling that they are part
of Blender.

Just somethings to think about. John Harris.