[Bf-python] Problems

Manuel manuelbastioni at tin.it
Mon Jul 28 20:04:00 CEST 2003

> > Neither Manuel, nor nishin ever mentioned povanim. They are probably
> > aware of its existence, but...
>
> But ... ?

Me and other are developing a new Yable, OOP based. I think
the structure and classes use for YableOOP can be easily
modied to make a Pov exporter, or AQSIS exporter or other...

I know Povanim, and the great and useful site of JMS:
if Povanim is GPL, or open source, another exporter for Pov isn't necessary.

Only open source code can be distribuited into open source
software, I know...
If the most useful script will be included
in the Blender distro, I think these must are all GPL...

I'm wrong?

Regards,

             Manuel