[Bf-python] After 2.28

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Jul 25 03:02:55 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 20:27, Jacques Guignot wrote:
(...!)
> More seriously, I ---really--- enjoyed working with u, Michel and
> Willian. I know I did some mistakes, but, hrmmm...

Hey, happened to us all, and I do plan to make a few more myself, so ...

> I have a very good feed back from some good french blender users, and
> there are still lots of things to do.
>
> If you still accept me in your team, maybe we could have a small irc
> meeting to precisely define the TODOs, and share the work ?

Sure you're still in.  And remember we're playing with Blender code, not
only Blender Python code, so there's work everywhere in the source and
the team actually includes the whole team of developers.

Besides continued work on scripting, this is a good time for a little
research and getting to know more parts of the source, Jacques.  We're
not far from rewrites here and there and new functionality, so it's good
to get ready for that and also learn more about 3d programming.  I've
been reading about mesh data structures, will finally read that famous
Mirtich's thesis (about physics simulations), looking at Blender's
interface (buttons, menus) code, etc.

Michel is probably looking at other parts of the source, too.

With 2.28 out today, we deserve a small vacation : ), since the really
heavy work in scripting is mostly done.  During this time we can discuss
what to do next, fix a few things, etc.  Today I'll send an email about
more natural handling of scripts (interfacing).

And about irc, if you're free at the Sunday meeting time, we'll probably
be there (take care, Michel's got the hammer this time ; )).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br