[Bf-python] After 2.28

Jacques Guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 23 01:27:03 CEST 2003

Michel Selten wrote:

>I have asked Willian to take over the 'responsibility' as a module owner
>for Python. And most of you probably know that he accepted - it has come
>up in the various meeting minutes written by Ton.

hmmm... Willian, may I still call u Willian? Maybe you'll prefer "CEO
Germano"?
Great conducator ?
Red star of the ongoing revolutionary masses?

More seriously, I ---really--- enjoyed working with u, Michel and
Willian. I know I did some mistakes, but, hrmmm...

I have a very good feed back from some good french blender users, and
there are still lots of things to do.

If you still accept me in your team, maybe we could have a small irc
meeting to precisely define the TODOs, and share the work ?