[Bf-python] module IPO

asdf_46 at earthlink.net asdf_46 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 19 23:47:57 CEST 2003

REM : about midi script, I just don't understand. What is it supposed to
do? No doc, no README...
On 227, it does not crash, but seems to do nothing!

If you are talking about Blended Midi I don't know if it works on 227 I have been developing it on 225. If you get the newest version there are some docs, but I am not very good at that. Read through the docs in the docscript and hopefully that will make things clear. All instructions and readmes are in the .blend file.   asdf_46