[Bf-python] module IPO

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Jul 18 04:52:33 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 14:49, Jacques Guignot wrote:
(...)
> 1) This module is absolutely obfuscated; a rough exploration gives us
> the following structure :
(...)
Yes, but it's probably possible to integrate the old cold in exppython,
as done with NMesh, Draw and BGL.  This is not a good solution, though,
it's much better to have your module in shape.  And for that, people
interested, like jms, please give feedback.

> hrrmmm, 2 submodules, shadow and _Ipo,...strange.
Shadow is the base class for most if not all types in bpython 2.25. _Ipo
is the real implementation file in C, whereas Ipo is just its Python
wrapper.  They did this to all modules (_Blender, _NMesh (in both NMesh
and Mesh), etc).

> 2) This module does not seem to be documented. Anyway I did not find the
> doc.
It is documented in the 2.25 docs, though I have no idea how much of
that actually works.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br