[Bf-python] yable and blender 2.28

Manuel manuelbastioni at tin.it
Sat Jul 12 17:07:01 CEST 2003

Hi. Me, Kino, Leope and (soon) Andera are working on a new version,
totally rewrited, of Yable. It's named YableOOP and actually we don't have
a public release. However it's more robust of old Yable, and I think it run
with newYable with minor changes (like GetSelected instead getSelected...).

I don't think the actual Yable will be deloped in future. I hope to release
the YableOOP at the same time of Blender2.28.
If you want I can send you a very very very alpha of new
version.

Regards,

         Manuel Bastioni