[Bf-python] New Scene method

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Jul 10 18:41:51 CEST 2003

Hi, Jacques

About the Scene.setSize() and .getSize() functions:

As you know, there is a struct for render data inside the scene struct.
In the future we'll probably add Render as a submodule of Blender.Scene:
Blender.Scene.Render(), so that among other things we can start
rendering from Python.

Anyway, Scene.setSize() isn't descriptive at all.  Could you rename it
to something else like:

Scene.setWinSize or .setWinRes, .RenderWinRes or .RenderWinXYDims or
whatever that makes clear we're talking about the rendered image?

(res:= resolution and dims:= dimensions)

Equivalently for getSize, of course.  Scene.[sg]etWinSize() is probably
a good choice.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br