[Bf-python] A bug in new python?

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Tue Jul 8 22:09:24 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 21:45, Manuel wrote:
> The code
>
> pippo = Blender.Object.getSelected()
>  if pippo[0].getType() == "Mesh":
>     pippoData = Blender.NMesh.GetRawFromObject(pippo[0].name)
>
> give me an attribute error: in the scene I've "plane" and "sphere", but
> Blender try
> "OBplane", "OBsphere", and I've this message:

The setName and getName methods in the Object module have been fixed.
This was a really stupid bug. Now that I test your script, I found
another ***stupid*** little thing in the Object.name variable
implementation. I forgot to update that one too. Sigh.

I've updated cvs with that too now. Thanks. Also, your script doesn't
crash anymore.

With regards,
	Michel