[Bf-python] Object.c : Object_link

Jacques Guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 8 01:57:14 CEST 2003

Michel,

may I commit slight modifications of Object.c?
Because the Object_link function is not complete, for instance, this
code snippet crashes blender

import Blender
from Blender import Curve, Object, Scene
c = Curve.New().    # create new  curve data
cur = Scene.getCurrent().   # get current scene
ob = Object.New('Curve').  # make curve object
ob.link(c).                 # link curve data with this object

It allows linking of an object with a Camera or a Lamp dataobject, and I
would like to complete it with the modules I'm responsible of.