[Bf-python] povanim

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Jul 5 18:54:25 CEST 2003

jms,

You reported this at the Python forum:

> In edit button window.
> TextFace and VertCol can be used together
> if the mesh is "vertex painted" after it was
> "faceseleted"

> But button VertCol remains on Make and
> no signal is given to the python.

> VertCol alone works correctely.

I made tests and both textures (uv images and procedural) and vertex
colors seem to work fine, I could use a script to copy the mesh and both
the original and its copy rendered nicely.

What you say is right, the TexFace and VertCol buttons in Edit Buttons
win seem to be mutually exclusive.

Could you describe what you are trying to do?  I tried a few different
things and they all worked, but that involves other buttons (like the
VCol Paint flag, the Col for textures and TexFace, all in the Material
window), etc. so I first need to know what exactly you mean.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br